About us

The Adolf Craemer Federntechnik GmbH company has been manufacturing high quality springs of different types for more than 150 years. The company was founded by Franz Craemer in 1851 and was family owned until 1999. The former employee Michael Zwitserlot took on the company in 1999, but the company name continued to exist.

Kundenstimmen

History

1851

Company founded by Franz Craemer in Wegerhof near Halver

1863

Moved to Heede near Halver

1893

Transfer of the company headquarters to Halver, Von-Vincke-Straße 61, under the name of Franz Adolf Söhne

1898

Auscheiden des jüngeren Sohnes Adolf Craemer und Verlegung der Firma Adolf Craemer in die Frankfurter Str. 34

1938

The sons Franz, Erich and Adolf Craemer took over the company

1957

Franz Adolf Craemer joins the company

1973

Franz Adolf Craemer takes over the company

1999

Sale of the company to Michael Zwitserloot. The company name Adolf Craemer GmbH remains.

2011

Moved to Märkische Straße 1ß